Friday, October 19, 2007

Thirty Seven

We helped Jeff celebrate his 37th Birthday this week. Alex and I went birthday shopping for Jeff and came home with "Wack a Mole" game. I'm sure this is exactly what Jeff has always wanted. Alex and Hannah both gave Jeff suggestions on what type of cake to get - Alex suggested Spiderman while Hannah thought Dora would be a good cake. Jeff ended up with a Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream Cake - my personal favorite. Jeff and I spent the day together sans kids (they were at school) - we went Christmas shopping for the kids and had lunch at Chipotle. We topped the day off with take out dinner from Carraba's (thanks to Grandma Flora), ice cream cake and presents.

Jeff, I hope you had a very Happy 37th Birthday. Ha Ha - You're older than me now (well, for about four months). Here's to many, many, many more!! I love you!!

No comments: