Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Cottontails

I've had several requests to post pictures of Hannah's dollhouse that we built for Christmas. I have to say that it turned out pretty darn cute considering my "crafty" talent is a little on the shaky side. Thank goodness for good ole Mom and Dad for lending many helping hands in getting this completed before Christmas - I'm not sure I could have gotten it together all by myself.

I absolutely loved my dollhouse when I was a little girl. So when I saw this kit on sale (about 20 years ago) I just had to buy it just in case I ever had a little girl to give it to. I also saved the "real" dollhouse furniture for Hannah but she's a bit to young to have it. The Calico Critters furniture collection that Santa brought works great in this precious little pink cottage. Hannah (and Alex) loves playing with her bunnies in her little house. I have to say that I've had my share of fun with it too. It's a nice quiet and peaceful activity to sit and play bunnies with Hannah on these cold days we've been having.




No comments: