Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Greatest Show on Earth!!



We just got back from the Ringling Brother's Circus and it was phenomenal. The kids loved it, I loved it, and I think Jeff really liked it, too. I haven't been to the circus since I was about 8 years old and it still hasn't lost its magic. We were so lucky to have fabulous seats, second row - middle section. Alex's favorite part was the motorcycles in the spherical cage, Hannah's favorite was the bubble clowns and "My Little Pony" horses, my favorite was the elephants and Jeff's favorite was the acrobats. I was a bit worried about Hannah because she's had a fever for the past couple of days but she did great - just give her a corn dog, a snow cone in an elephant cup, popcorn, a stuffed elephant, mommy's lap, and she was good to go. The circus wiped Alex and Hannah out - they are both taking late day naps. I hope they wake up soon (did I just say that?!) so they can color Easter eggs so that the Big E Bunny can make his yearly visit to our house.

No comments: