Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

I had a wonderful Mother's Day - the kids were happy, the weather was sunny, I had beautiful flowers to fill my kitchen, and a yummy brunch to fill my tummy. Also, I was invited to two very special tea parties last week. Hannah's preschool class had a Mother's Day Tea and Alex's class had Muffins for Moms. I appreciate Mother's Day even more now that the kids are a little older and can articulate their love much more clearly (as you can see from the videos). My kids worked very hard on creating cards and gifts that I will treasure forever.



2 comments:

Dan said...

I can't stop watching Alex and the other kid shoving each other. The Other Kid Totally Started It!

Fairfax Walls said...

Of course, only my child (and the Other Kid) is acting silly. What a way to make his mother proud!