Thursday, June 11, 2009

Flag Day

All of the Kindergarten classes at Alex's school presented "Flag Day" to their parents and family members last Friday morning. It was very cute and especially moving to see and hear 6 year-olds sing patriotic songs. Alex volunteered for a speaking part and did very well as you can see from the video. I attempted to create a short Flag Day video with a few highlights - granted the picture is a bit wobbly from Hannah pulling on my arm and I had a great view of the Principal's head sitting directly in front of me but you get the gist of the show. Although not on the video, the best part was when the kids sang "I'm Proud to Be An American" at the top of their lungs.

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Awesome! Great job, Alex. Love, Nanny

Dan said...

I am proud to be a Walls. Way to go, Alex!